Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 20 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
How do I know when my order has shipped?
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email with the details of the shipping company and tracking number if applicable.
Who pays for international import taxes?
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes on receipt of the package in the destination country. The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
Unfortunately Markeplace.shopping, has no control over these charges. Customs determines these charges and Markeplace.shopping has no way of knowing what these charges may be. Markeplace.shopping is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or the chosen package delivery service.
How much does shipping cost?
We are happy to offer free shipping for standard international orders and Epacket for orders with supported countries.
Countries supported by ePacket shipping
Average ePacket Shipping Times
- Brazil: 20 to 30 business days
- Mexico: 20 business days
- Russia, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia: 7-15 business days
- All other supported countries: 7-10 business days
You can track your order here.
Please note: If your country is not in the ePacket supported list, it will ship with standard international delivery and it can take up to 60 days for your package to arrive. Standard international delivery is an untracked service.